OUR PARTNERS AND INSTITUTIONS
Collaborative efforts with the following universities and organizations
berlin international university of applied sciences (germany)
Berlin International offers seven undergraduate degree programs and one postgraduate degree program within the faculties of business administration and design, all of which are taught in English. Upon completion, students will receive a Bachelor of Arts or a Master of Arts accordingly.
Alfa international college, (malaysia)
- Fully accredited programs.
- Industrial exposure and experience.
- Qualified and experienced lecturers.
- Syllabuses created in line with industrial needs.
- Recognized by local and international industries.
- Employment placement unit for graduates
- Affordable fees with financial aids.
- Strategic location.
BAHCESEHIR CYPRUS UNIVERSITY
At Bahcesehir Cyprus University, you will become individuals with a career in high standards of the future and business world with the budget friendly opportunities and the Education you can get in global standard. Get 50%, 75% and 100% scholaships on school fees reduction. Hurry up now! Chances limited
VISTULA UNIVERSITY, (POLAND)
Warsaw – one of the 10 most affordable cities for students (the guardian)
- The cost of living is still significantly lower than in most of the EU countries (200-500 Euros is enough to cover the basic cost of accommodation, food and transport)
- Competitive cost of studies is very competitive (around 2000-5000 Euro a year)
- The cost of entertainment and participation in cultural events are also much lower than EU average
- Cheap and terrific public transport. It is entirely possible to function without a car Poland needs workers to compensate labor shortage
- According to the Ministry of Labor, Poland could lose up to 1,35 million of workers, or 10% of an employable population, before 2020.
- The government needs to compensate this deficit as soon as possible.
- According to projections, the number of Immigrants coming to Poland may increase by up to 30-80% by 2020.